If you wish to create your own network within your home or office then you can take help of the Google wifi router. The Google wifi system covers a larger area with high-speed Wi-Fi. Google Wi-Fi setup isn’t like other traditional wifi setups in which other units extend the network. Google uses mesh technology to blanket the whole area of your home in a single network. If you are not familiar with the Google wifi mesh network setup then you can take help from this blog. In this blog, we will explain to you the steps for the Google wifi login with the help of Google wifi app.
How to setup Google wifi?
Google wifi system uses mesh technology to create one Wi-Fi network. The Google wifi system comes with three units; you can use any one unit as your main router. After accessing the Google wifi login, you can go through its configuration process. Now, you can check out the Google home wifi setup steps:
- unbox your Google wifi system and use one unit as the main router. You need to connect the router with the modem. You can use the power cord or Ethernet cable to connect the Google router with the modem.
- In the next step, you need to supply the power to the Google wifi router by plugging it into a power outlet. The Google wifi router will automatically power up.
- Download a Google wifi app on your Smartphone and complete its installation.
- Open the app, and click on the option ‘Sign in’
- You need to go through the Google wifi login process.
- Next, for the Google wifi setup, you need to scan a QR code which is on the bottom of the unit.
- Select the location of your Google wifi and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- In this step, you need to type in a Wi-Fi name and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter the password that users will need to connect to your network.
- Tap on ‘Create Network’ when finished.
- If you have more Google wifi device, you can add them to the same network.
- Simply, plug in and power up the second router and connect it to the wifi network.
- Finally, click on the ‘Apply’ button to save the Google wifi system setup.
Test your network
After successfully completing the Google wifi system setup, you can quickly run a ‘mesh test’ which will detect how strong a connecting is there between your Wi-Fi points.
- Open the Google wifi app and go to the ‘settings’
- Now, click on the ‘Network check’ and then click on ‘Test mesh’
- The test will take half a minute and then will show you the results.
- If Google suggests you to fix the connection, you can click on the ‘Fix it’ option and follow the on-screen instructions.
We hope this blog solved your doubts on Google wifi setup. In case, you need more help, you can get in touch with our team.