Google has recently released a Wi-Fi router which makes the internet experience for its users much easier and better. It helps its users to create a network within your home or business. The Google wifi router solves almost all of the home wireless problems. You can easily go through the Google home router setup and start enjoying the high-speed internet in all the corners of your place. Even a non-tech user can go for Google mesh router setup through Google wifi app. Though some might find it difficult to go through the Google wifi router login steps therefore we have decided to help them by providing steps for its configuration in this blog.
How to setup Google router?
Before you jump to the Google home router setup steps, you must go through the list of things which are essentials for its configuration.
- An active internet connection
- Ethernet cable
- Google wifi app
- A Google wifi mesh router
Now, you can go through the steps of the Google mesh router setup
- First of all, download the Google wifi app on your Smartphone from App store or Play store.
- Next, it is important to place your Google wifi router in an open for more effective coverage.
- You need to connect the Google with the modem with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Plug the power cable of the Google router into the power outlet and turn it on.
- Next, you need to launch a Google wifi account on your Smartphone to perform the Google wifi router login steps.
- Locate the QR code on your Google router and scan it using the app.
- You will get the settings and connection details for Google wifi router setup.
- Once it is connected, you need to establish a wireless connection.
- You need to provide name to your Wi-Fi connection.
- You also need to enter the wifi password.
- Tap ‘Next’ to save the settings.
These were the steps for the Google home router setup.
If you face any issue during the setup process or if you are unable to perform Google wifi router login steps, you can get connected with our technical team to take their help. You can call them on the toll-free number or do a live chat with our experts to take help for the configuration of Google router configuration.